Testimonial 1: TGN
From the Development area of TGN they approached Belonging DEI, with a firm conviction in promoting a more inclusive and diverse work space. Its focus was on finding out what stage the organization was in, in relation to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), and raising awareness, infecting and involving the management team to start the process of organizational transformation towards a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Considering that, we developed a project that allowed:
- A common and deep understanding of the importance of generating a culture of inclusion for organizational well-being.
- Have a DEI diagnosis for the entire organization.
- Develop and activate a DEI’s strategic action plan
- The creation of the DEI Committee with the active participation of the leadership.
- The commitment and involvement of the Company’s management.
- Development and implementation of the DEI training plan.
Testimonial 2: PMI
From Phillip Morris they contacted us with the intention of weighing up the efforts they have been making around Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), systematizing them and integrating them into an action plan.
As a result of the project, we achieved to:
- Develop a diagnosis of DEI based on the analysis of documents, policies and internal processes.
- Deepen, from focus groups, about the challenges faced by femininities in the organization.
- Develop an action plan that follows the guidelines of the global strategy and also takes into account regional characteristics.